For stakeholders in the event
We are using a password-protected page to make key documents available for all stakeholders involved in the Tarawera Trail Marathon and 50k. The types of stakeholders that have an interest in this event include:
– Landowners and land mangers.
– Sponsors of the event.
– District and regional councils.
– Conservation and environmental groups.
– Residents and resident associations.
– Contractors, staff and volunteer groups.
– National funding bodies such as NZ Major Events.
The types of documents (which are updated regularly) we are making available include:
– Race Guide.
– NZ Trail Runs Ltd. Health and Safety Policy Statement.
– NZ Trail Runs Ltd. Health and Safety Manual.
– Risk Management Plan.
– The Operations Manual for the event, including course maps.
– The event incident and emergency plan.
– The event project plan.
– Copies of relevant insurance certificates.
– Traffic management and STMS plans.
– Copies of relevant quarterly and post-event reports.
– Copies of sponsorship invitations.
– Environmental impact assessment. Cultural and environmental monitoring reports.
– Economic Evaluation of the current event (if relevant).
– Evidence of training undertaken, briefings and contractor competency.
– Copies of volunteer guides.