REFUND & TRANSFER POLICY
These refund policies are fixed. Please do not ask for exceptions. Refunds are:
– Race entry minus $25 (-$50 for overseas entrants) if you withdraw anytime before the end of March.
– 50% refund if you withdraw during the months of April and May.
– No refunds if you withdraw from June onwards.
– There are no partial refunds if you drop down a distance.
– There are no refunds on your SquadRun trial membership. It is a trial.
– There are no refunds on boat and bus tickets after the refund period has finished.
TRANSFERRING OR DEFERRING YOUR ENTRY
There are no entry transfers or deferments to following years. Please do not ask.
How to withdraw
1. If you withdraw DURING the period where you are eligible for a refund.
– Send an email to email@example.com that you would like to withdraw.
– Include your bank account number (NZ) and bank account number. From outside New Zealand, please include a SWIFT code or BIC (in addition to your account number) for your refund.
– Include in your email, how much you paid for your entry (in $NZ).
This will automatically remove you from the start-list. No second chances.
2. If you withdraw AFTER the period where you are eligible for a refund.
– Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that you would like to withdraw. This will automatically remove you from the start-list. No second chances.
Around three weeks before the race we will fix our entries for the current race. Realistically, it will be too late to withdraw then since we will have already printed your race number, included you in the race programme and printed your name on the welcome banner.