The event has been cancelled for 2018.
The event is limited to 1250 entries for the marathon and 50k combined. The 16 and 23km Tikitapu events are limited to 1000 participants. Total limit is 2250 runners and walkers.
* For Marathon & 50k runners and walkers: You can pick up your race bib on both Friday and Saturday. If you have not entered the event yet, your last chance to sign up is on Friday, 10 November. You cannot enter on Saturday, 11 November.
** For Tikitapu 16 & 23k runners and walkers: You can pick up your race bib on both Friday and Saturday. If you have not entered the event yet, you can still enter either distance on Friday or Saturday.
DROPBAGS: Dropbags will be collected on Friday only. We will not take any dropbags at the Saturday morning registration!
REFUND and TRANSFER POLICY
These refund policies are fixed. Please Do NOT ask for exceptions.
– Race entry minus $25 (-$50 for overseas entrants) if you withdraw anytime before the end of March.
– 50% refund if you withdraw during the months of April and May.
– No refunds if you withdraw from June onwards.
– There are no refunds on your SquadRun trial membership. It is a trial.
– There are no refunds on boat and bus tickets after the refund period has finished.
TRANSFERRING OR DEFERRING YOUR ENTRY
There are no entry transfers or deferments to following years. Please do not ask.