ENTRIES FOR THE 2017 EVENT ARE OPEN
The event is limited to 1250 entries for the marathon and 50k combined. The 16 and 23km Tikitapu events are limited to 1000 participants. Total limit is 2250 runners and walkers.
|Category||Super early |
(sold out for 2017)
to 30 April
1 May - 31 October
|1 November - 7 November|
|16 km Tikitapu Trail Run/Walk||40||50||60||70|
|23 km Tikitapu Trail Adventure Run/Walk||50||60||70||80|
Marathon & 50k only: Entry includes free entry to Te Puia and Buried Village, unique finishers medals, 100% free photos, buffet aid stations and a scenic boatride on Lake Tarawera.
All entries close Thursday 9 Nov. at 6pm.
REFUND and TRANSFER POLICY
These refund policies are fixed. Please Do NOT ask for exceptions.
– Race entry minus $25 (-$50 for overseas entrants) if you withdraw anytime before the end of March.
– 50% refund if you withdraw during the months of April and May.
– No refunds if you withdraw from June onwards.
– There are no refunds on your SquadRun trial membership. It is a trial.
– There are no refunds on boat and bus tickets after the refund period has finished.
TRANSFERRING OR DEFERRING YOUR ENTRY
There are no entry transfers or deferments to following years. Please do not ask.
How to withdraw
1. If you withdraw DURING the period where you are eligible for a refund.
– Send an email to email@example.com that you would like to withdraw.
– Include your bank account number (NZ) and bank account number. From outside New Zealand, please include a SWIFT code or BIC (in addition to your account number) for your refund.
– Include in your email, how much you paid for your entry (in $NZ).
This will automatically remove you from the start-list. No second chances.
2.If you withdraw AFTER the period where you are eligible for a refund.
– Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that you would like to withdraw. This will automatically remove you from the start-list. No second chances.
FRIDAY RACE REGISTRATION: Updating your own details.
You can upgrade or downgrade your distance during this time. Or change from walk to run. There is a $30 fee for any change. You cannot transfer your entry to another person at any time (see transfer policy above).